- Recently we posted here about the FBI wreaking havoc by seizing servers from a hosting company.
- We also commented that the FBI was likely a greater threat to the internet than was LulzSec.
- LulzSec has disbanded, having caused all the trouble they thought they could without getting caught.
- The FBI doesn't take competition lightly - they were behind the arrest of the autistic chat host in England, and now they've raided the home of a woman in Iowa.
- Interestingly, they were looking to have her help infiltrate LulzSec using the information she had on the group which was harvested from LulzSec leaks and Google searches!
Posted by Procrustes 17